Please read these terms carefully before using this site
The materials located at www.doviesworkout.com, www.doviesfitness.com, and all subdirectories (collectively the “Site”), are provided by DOVIES LLC. (“DOVIES”) as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. By visiting or downloading any materials from this site, you agree to these terms and conditions of use (“Terms”). If you do not agree to these Terms, do not access or otherwise use the site.
DOVIES LLC reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time. Because these Terms are binding upon you in connection with any use you make of the Site, you should check for changes before proceeding to use this Site.
The section headings used in these Terms are for reference purposes only and shall not be used in the interpretation of or to construe the meaning of these Terms
Site Content and Intellectual Property
This Site as a whole, as well as all materials, images, text (other than user information), illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, audio signals, structure, layout, software, “look and feel,” and other elements contained on or otherwise making up this Site (collectively, the “Contents”), are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress, and other intellectual property laws and international conventions. Unless otherwise noted, all worldwide rights, titles, and interests in and to the Site and Contents are owned or licensed by DOVIES LLC, and/or its affiliated companies.
Doviesworkout logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of DOVIES LLC and its subsidiaries in Ghana, the United States and other countries. These trademarks may not be used without express permission from DOVIES LLC
DOVIES LLC grants you a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to access and use the Site and Contents for purposes of general browsing. In all events, however, you shall not be permitted to, and you shall not permit others to: (i) copy, adapt, display, distribute, publish, disseminate, transmit, store, sell, or use the Site and/or the Contents for any purposes or in any manner other than as intended and expressly authorized in writing by DOVIES LLC ; (ii) attempt to remove from the Site, download, copy, recreate, disassemble, modify, destroy, tamper with, deactivate, translate, reverse engineer, or decompile any software or other Contents on the Site; or (iii) assign, sell, sublicense, lease, or otherwise transfer your right to use the Site or the Contents. You may not reproduce this material on your personal website, blog, social network, or any other online resource without express written permission or as allowed by any license terms entered into with DOVIES LLC. DOVIES LLC may terminate this license at any time if you are in breach of the terms set forth herein. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy and make no further use of any downloaded materials.
CHANGES TO TERM OF USE
You authorize DOVIES LLC and any payment processing service provider it may engage to charge your credit card, or to debit or process payment through any other offered means, for any products or services you purchase through your use of this Sites. You represent and warrant that you are the only one who will make payments in connection with this Sites, and you shall be responsible for any and all uses of your credit card, debit card, or any other payment means used in or under your name. Unless otherwise specified, any amounts paid to DOVIES LLC are nonrefundable.
Subscriber agrees to pay the appropriate fee corresponding to the particular Services that it wishes to access for the applicable Subscription Term (“Subscription Fee”). DOVIES LLC reserves the right to change the Subscription Fee with respect to a Renewal Term with prior written notification. Unless otherwise expressly stated, all fees are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
Anything under PROGRAM menu are online videos which can be downloaded. If you purchase any online video, don’t expect any shipment of dvd’s or such like. You will need to log in to the website to get access to these videos in order to download them. These items are nonrefundable after payment. If you have any issue or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Any and all questions, comments, suggestions, and similar materials or information that you send or submit to DOVIES LLC or a third party provider on this sites, by a Post or otherwise (collectively, “Submissions”), shall become DOVIES LLC’s property; and you hereby transfer, and assign to DOVIES LLC all of your right, title and interest in and to any such Submissions, including without limitation, any and all related patent, copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights. DOVIES LLC has no obligation of any kind whatsoever to maintain any confidentiality with respect to any such Submissions. DOVIES LLC shall be free to use them for any purpose whatsoever without providing you notice or receiving your consent, and without restriction or compensation.
You must be at least 18 years of age to view any page or other correspondence or content from this Site. DOVIES LLC cannot be held responsible for any harm that is experienced, real or perceived, from viewing, following, or contributing, of any sort of content on this site.
You must not use this Site in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. Some content found on the pages of this Site is created by members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of DOVIES LLC. DOVIES LLC accepts no responsibility for any loss or harm incurred from the use of this Site or any of its information or content.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
If you are a registered user of any of the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. DOVIES LLC reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to refuse or restrict access or service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content.
PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES & VISITOR OBLIGATIONS
- As a visitor or user of the site you shall not:
- violate any applicable law or regulation;
- upload, post, use, transmit, or otherwise make available, including by e-mail, (each, a “Post”) any content or information that is false or inaccurate;
- post any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
- impersonate or use the identity of another person or organization, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or organization;
- engage in any activities or manipulate identifying material to misrepresent the origin of content;
post any content that is subject to any disclosure restrictions;
- post any materials, items, information or content that infringes or otherwise violates any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property rights;
- post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, including without limitation, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- use the Site to disseminate any information or content, including by e-mail, that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or information or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
- post any material that contains software viruses or any other corrupt computer code, files or programs that impair the use of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or otherwise limit the use of the site by other users; or collect, compile, or store personal information about other users of the site;
- disrupt or interfere with the operation of the site by overloading or exceeding the capacity of the Sites or the systems resources; accounts; usernames and passwords; servers; or networks connected to or accessible through the site or any affiliated or linked sites;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the site or the systems resources; accounts; usernames and passwords; servers; or networks connected to or accessible through the Sites or any affiliated or linked sites;
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to “screen scrape,” monitor, “mine,” or copy the web pages on the site or the content contained therein without DOVIES LLC’s prior, express, and written permission; or
use the site for commercial purposes.